Saturday, October 4, 2008

Halloween Project Plans

I purchased some felt today to make Halloween treat bags with. I'd like to try to make ghosts, witches, pumpkins, and Frankenstein. So, my plan for the weekend is to get those made and listed in my etsy store. We'll see how far I get lol.

I also have some cute witch, cat, and spider magnets made out of plastic canvas. I need to finish those by attaching ears, legs, hats, and eyes. I would also like to get them listed in my etsy shop by the end of the weekend. I think I'll sell those in groups of three.

If I have time, I would also like to try to make some Halloween coasters. I would like to do some primitive ones and others out of Halloween fabric. I need to get all of my Halloween crafting done within the next two weeks so we'll see how it goes.

No comments: