Sunday, June 24, 2012

Shame on Me!

Shame on me for not writing a post in so long! It seems that life and my etsy business have made me a bit busy lately and I just haven't found the time (or inclination if you want the real truth). My etsy shop started picking up right after Christmas. What have I been so busy making and selling you ask--cupcake toppers! Lots and lots of cupcake toppers! There must be a lot of winter birthdays out there. I am so grateful to have been so busy tho since I wasn't getting very many sales at all. As a matter of fact, I was seriously contemplating going back to work (egads!) for real.
Another reason I haven't written in so long is because I finally decided to take the plunge and make my own website. So I got my hosting through PappaShop and it's finally all set up. There was quite a learning curve, but with their support I managed to figure it all out. Now everything in BOTH my etsy shops are all in one place! Plus I take PayPal on the site so it all works out great! Now I just need to try to drive traffic there.



No comments: