Sunday, August 12, 2012

Kids Day Event

I am sad to say that I didn't do very well at the Kids Day Event yesterday. I made a whopping $17 after booth fees. To top it off, I froze half the day. That's right--I FROZE in AUGUST. The weather wasn't too great--68ยบ, damp, cold and sometimes a bit rainy. It didn't seem to stop people from coming out tho. I believe there was just as good a turnout as last year. People just weren't buying for whatever reason. The only vendor I saw that did well was the one directly across from me. They were selling homemade cheeses.

David, the man who puts this event together, suggested I try a couple more of the events. You're allowed to sign up for three of them (there are a total of five I think) and it doesn't cost any more than signing up for one. So maybe next year I will try that. In the meantime, I'm either going to have to get a regular job or find more events to sell at if I don't get any sales soon.

Here are pictures of how my booth looked at the event:


I will be listing unsold items in my Lilyshop this week.

No comments: