Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Feeling Accomplished

I've been feeling very accomplished this week! On Sunday, I decided to start cutting out my interfacing for all those scrap projects so all I would have to do would be to grab a project and make it. It really cuts back on time if your prep work is done ahead of time. It didn't take as long as I thought it would either--so that was a bonus!

By cutting out all my interfacing, I've been able to get more projects made this week! So far, I've made two coaster sets (plus an extra for a free gift), eight Java Jackets, four tissue packs, three checkbook covers, two notepad holder, two glasses cases, two card wallets, and one pouch. Whew! Not too bad for a week's work!

Most of these are being listed in my Sassy store, but some are going to be free gifts and others I may keep to either list in another online store or hold onto in case I decided to do any craft fairs this year.

No comments: