Friday, July 23, 2010

Shop Changes

 For quite some time I have been debating on making some changes in my stores. First off, I decided to make my etsy store to exclusively sell only baby and children related items. I also closed my supply store at etsy and moved all my craft patterns and supplies to my eCrater store--since it's free to sell there.

Another change I decided to make was to take my bags out of my etsy store  and place them in a separate store. At first I was thinking of opening another etsy store for this purpose, but the more I thought about it, the more I wasn't so sure. I already have two stores that I carry my bags in: Zibbet and Craft is Art so maybe opening at etsy store wouldn't be very productive. Not to mention there are SO many bag/purse sellers it's rather hard to compete on etsy. So, for now, I have decided to just keep my bags at Zibbet and Craft is Art.
 Since I did decide to keep stores exclusively for bags, I thought that I had better get some more inventory in, so this week I've been working on that. I have made four new X-Factor bags for girls: monkeys, butterflies, Dora, and Raggedy Ann.  I will be making a Pooh one this weekend and after that, more medium and large sized X-Factor bags.  I will also be working on various other styles of bags too. So for the next few weeks, I intend to be a very busy girl!
Last week, I worked on some Monster dolls for my Sassy  and eCrater shops. These are so adorable! I made them using a Bit of Whimsy pattern. She makes the most adorable dolls! Click on the link to check out her shop!
So, as you can see that although I have been slacking on blog posts, I haven't been slacking at the sewing machine lately!

No comments: